Thursday 10 March 2011

THE POSTIE'S BEEN AGAIN

A little brown envelope brought me a wide smile this morning because just look at what was inside.
A tag and an ATC from the ever lovely Sheila. I love the colours on both these pieces and the embossing is subtle making it just right. However, for the life of me I can't work out how the tag was created. So Sheila, get on that computer and email me the deets 'cos I adore the background.
Perhaps the other delivery may hold a clue. I am 'itching' to use these.
I sent to America (Simon Says Stamps actually) as they were cheaper there including the postage - still part of my birthday and Xmas money - and having waited 3 weeks since they were posted, here they are in all their glory.
I'm just off to Tim's videos now to remind myself of their possibilities. Some lovely person loaded a professional one from the CHA show, which gives their use - and more.

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

I'm still trying to make my mind up if I need any of those! LOL Have fun....and love the Mona pieces.
xoxo Sioux

Gez Butterworth said...

Enjoy your post Joanne! Just love Sheila's creations..wonder how did She make the background??!
Can't wait to see your creations using the Stains..they look FAB! Enjoy.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie :-) I am so glad you like your post.....did e-mail you last night! Gloss card, Aqua Promarkers.......easypeasy!! The post has just arrived here (really early for once!!) I think there migh just be some stains and a Timmy Butterfly stamp in there!! Can't wait to see what you create. *waves* to Gez....thank you for the lovely comments. Hopefully catch up with you both soon. Love S xxx