Saturday 15 January 2011

ONLY 2 MORE TO GO

That's another chunky book page completed.
I must get on and complete the last 2 then I can perhaps enter a few weekly challenges in order to build up my card stash. I also want to make the odd bit of altered art and get ahead with hand made pressies.
However, I have just read some disappointing news which is that Dawn Bibby is closing her store and it's up for sale. She really has had an awful year and must do what is right for her so it is understandable. I will miss my trips there and meeting up with Lindsay, She, Gez and the lovely staff. Also, no more workshops. I so hope that whoever buys the store keeps workshops going and that Lindsay will be able to continue.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Mmm Poor Dawn has been through the mill. Hope that it remains a craft shop and you still get your wee trips. Oh love the sneeky peek. You tease.
Love Hazelxoxo

Zoechaos said...

That is a great shame but with all her other comittments and personal changes it has probably become a bit much.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss Dawn's shop too. :-( So sad, I hope this year is much better for her. Well done you on the pages too................I have yet to make a start......*blushes madly* :-) S x