Saturday 22 January 2011

CHECK THIS OUT

I have wanted to start a blog for 'pets that help(?!!!) us to craft' for a long time now having seen so many photos of little pals/buddies on WOYWW posts.
I have thrown the idea out for comment and devised a new blog :
http://craftingpets.blogspot.com/ with the title CRAFTING BUDDIES.
I'm not sure whether I have set it up properly as yet, so to go on it for now, please go to my profile and click on the link from there.
For some reason, Internet Explorer is having trouble with one of my photo files and just won't upload at all. Once that is sorted, I will put some sort of photo on the new blog to act as a header.
Please let me know what you think as I would like to make a start with it on Mondays (either weekly or fortnightly) from 14 February.

1 comment:

ME said...

Great!