Saturday 1 January 2011

BACK TO THE MATHS - 12 - 7 = 5

On a   roll today. I've made 2 chunky book pages.
Well actually, I planned one of them yesterday, completed it today, and almost completed the other. That one needs a little something that I unfortunatley, have to shop for tomorrow. If I don't find what I am after it's back to the dreaded making 'baubles' thingy again! Thought I had had enough of that with the 12 tags, but needs must, and this 7th page needs them.
Want a peek -
Well, I did say 'peek'!!!

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Mysterious, will you share all your pages once the books are distributed? LOL Sure you will get the thing you want tomorrow. XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see all your pages 'in the flesh' then I can see if I can match them to the sneaky peeks!! Well done you............my pages are still on my ever-growing 'to do' list!! Lots of love to you and 'Peg-leg' S ♥♥♥