Monday 8 November 2010

WHAT A TERRIBLE STORM

I so hope you are all ok after last night's terrible storm. I understand that the south of the country may still have it to come so please take great care.
I don't think I slept a wink as the noise of the wind and driving rain was just frightening. However, we don't appear to have any damage although we haven't checked my car and the motorhome yet. 'Peg leg' moved the camper from under some big trees last night, so it should be fine. Luckily, the only mishap seems to have been a chunk of wood landing in the big pond. Thank goodness that's what happened because my greenhouse is only feet away!!
Batten down the hatches and stay safe. x

1 comment:

soniajones said...

think the storm must have petered out by Liverpool cos we just got the rain! But thanks for the warning!!