Friday 5 November 2010

FRIGHTENING ATCs!!!!!

Well they aren't really frightening, but the theme of Heather's challenge last month was 'things that go bump in the night'. My 3 swapped cards were waiting for me yesterday when I got back from our little trip.

Now, fancy Heather sending me 2 with pusscats on - thanks for the choice of cards, Heather, they are superb.
So, left to right,
scaredy cat by Elaine Greaves
a rather haunted looking house by Sheila King
Halloween by Mel Dunkley

I am really impressed with all these cards. The colours and textures are all appealing. Thank you ladies, and thank you Heather for the little extra. xx

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you like your choices this month, Joanne - it was only after I'd swapped all the cards out to everyone that I realised that two of yours had cats on, but I guessed you wouldn't mind ... :o) (Actually, there were quite a lot of cats featured on the spooky cards this month)! Heather x

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, hope you like your House! I was lucky enough to get one of your Cats...........love it, clever girl. Love S xx