Tuesday 30 November 2010

ALL DONE AND DUSTED

Well not the dusted bit, except I did scrub clean the bathroom today!! No, the Christmas shopping is done and the cards are made. Yippee! 'cos now I can spend the next 12 days making Tim's 12 tags of Christmas.

Have you noticed how quiet he has been this week? I reckon he has managed to get ahead of himself this year and completed some tags already.

I have 2 full sets of ink cartridges ready for when the ones already in my printer run out, as I always print off the instructions and make a binder so that I have a reference of techniques, despite having Tim's book.

So, roll on tomorrow and let the fun (and no doubt the odd tear) begin. Good luck to all participants.

Amended to say that Tim has just posted about the start of the 12 tags and he has confirmed that he makes his tags each day, setting himself the midnight deadline so that we all get to see it for a full 24hrs. What an amazing man he is.

5 comments:

soniajones said...

personally I have just thought about the Christmas shopping and also thought about the cards - there's plenty of time!! I'm really looking forward to your 12 tags!

Artyjen said...

Wowser Joanne! All ready for Christmas....what a gal! ;)
Let the fun begin them :)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Well done you! Do you fancy making some of mine??? I've not finished the ones mum has asked me for yet.................think ours will probably be ready by about June!! Can't wait to see what you and Tim come up with over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully see you soon. Love S xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Goodness! you are so organised! I had every intention of joining in this year but I'm not sure whether I'll manage many at all. I shall look forward to seeing what you create.
Love, Chrisx

Gez Butterworth said...

Well Done Joanne for being so organized.xx Hope you have lots of fun making the tags. Can't wait to see your creations. Have fun.xx