Sunday 17 October 2010

SPOOKY

Please see my previous post for a daylight picture of the frame I made for the SCD and Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge. I thought that today I would enter it into the Sunday Stamper challenge also, except I took a photo last night - in the dark!!!

This scared the life out of me. I had put the frame on the shelf over the tv so the only light was from that and the ambient light behind it.
The skull in the middle was stamped with orange paint dabber but it looks luminous. How amazing that it showed up like this.
Not to mention that the skeleton had fallen off previously despite being stuck on with glossy accents. Anyway, it now has a large sticky zot keeping it in place.
I'm going to move it today, I don't want to be frightened again tonight. That Wagner on X-Factor scares me enough without a picture doing the same.

I had better put the daylight photo on so Hels can see it properly.

I had forgotten to mention yesterday that the flowers were also stamped with an Artistic Stamper rubber stamp, sequin waste, using orange Brilliance on the large flowers and distress embossing ink and disco black embossing powder on the smaller ones. I had also die cut some black actual sequin waste using Tim's tattered floral die, which formed the first layer on the left hand flower.






Now, if you want to hear a real life, genuine spooky story, pop over to Lindsay's blog. But beware, you will be frightened.......................Boo!

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Look at your frame in the dark!! Very spooky.. it does look FAB in the day light pic. As for Lindsay's orbs.. wasn't she very brave to stay there for the night!
Sending you BIG hugs. Have a great week. Gez ♥

Sherry Goodloe said...

Nice piece you have created! xo

minnie_mac said...

Love your spooky creations.

Marilyn

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor, how weird that the lighting made such a difference... or was is something else??? Mwhahahahaha :O))
So, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece Joanne, not only cos it is superb but also.... I LOVE the skelington... and ... I WANT ONE!! LOL Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday STamper... hugs xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Am back, wearing a different hat, do you like this one? Anyways.. I have my Artistic Stamper CT hat on... so THANK YOU for joinin in with the challenge hunny x