Monday 25 October 2010

BEAUTIFUL ART

A lovely surprise for me yesterday, was to be given an ATC from Gez. Although she couldn't make it to the demo, she had sent this fabulous card for me.


I am such a fan of Stampotique stamps too.

Many thanks Gez. I owe you.









Not only did I receive this ATC, but She had also made 2 amazing tags for me. How lucky am I?



This tag is even more amazing in real life. The detail and embossing make it feel like wax. I love the rich colours too.



















This is a special tag for me because I just love orange and black coupled with Tim's fabulous Halloween stamps.

Again, the detail and combination is so good, right down to the black embossing around the edges. Fab.

Thanks again She. x







I managed to swap a couple of ATCs but can only find one. I think the other must still be in the car. I'll have to have a search. Anyway, this one is from Lindsay.



These colours are my all time favourite so I just had to pick this one.

I think I am right in saying that the background is alcohol ink on metal over stamped with one of Tim's stamps in black archival. Lindsay has written the words in white gel pen and stuck the word 'discover' on top of that.

It also looks like she has coloured some ribbon to match the card. Fabulous.
Thank you again ladies.

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

You are more than Welcome Joanne.xx Wish you had been with us on Saturday. I think you would have loved it honestly! Love your tags from She aren't they fabulous IRL & Lindsay's Atc looks FAB.
So glad you had a lovely time yesterday. Hugs, Gez.xx