Monday 4 October 2010

BACK ON TRACK AFTER LEONIE HUGS

I not only got a big hug 'hello', but another big hug 'cherio'.
The lovely Leonie - now with a sexy deep voice!! - was up to her elbows in distress inks, cuttlebug embossing folders and Spellbinders die frames.
These were some of her examples.

Some are made with grungepaper and some with card, all were gorgeous. The ladies around her demo table were well impressed as was I.

Oh! there's me stood in front with the blue coat on. You can see how big Inspirations is from this photo. Here's another.


And another.


And last one.


Leonie looked the happiest I've seen her and talking to her, she is.
Well, I've  no excuse now so will get cracking with some crafting.

4 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

woo hoo! Looks like that did the trick. Your mojo has wandered back? Lovely lovely tags!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad you had a great day Joanne. Leonie is lovely isn't she? S xx

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Looks like alot of fun. I miss doing things like that.

Thanks so much for leaving my granddaughter a message. I called her and her mom got it on the computer for her to see and she was so excited. You made a little girls day!

Hope to see you around my blog again soon~ Sherry

Gez Butterworth said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. You're right it looks a big place. Thanks for sharing. It's been lovely catching you with your blog this evening..xx