Monday 30 August 2010

COPIC CLUB

I had a lovely peaceful day yesterday at the local Copic Club. Never been before so didn't really know what to expect. Infact, the whole 5hrs were spent stamping images and then colouring them with Copics with the time to do it properly, watch how the others were getting on and the help of expert, Melanie Heaton, should we need it.

This was all I managed to do but I am really happy with the results. I do need a bit more practice using the stamping block which helps you to position an image perched on another. It's a bit tricky, but I'll keep having a go at that.

I am lucky enough to have all the Copic Ciaos but not the Copic Sketch. That really would mean me getting a mortgage, something I haven't had for over 23yrs!! However, there are some large gaps within the Ciao range so I intend to fill those in over time and bought 3 pens yesterday as a starter. They are really expensive, but Inspirations (where I was) are selling them, 3 for £14.99.

I also bought the new Magnolia magazine and the last Sir Tim paper stack they had - Lost and Found. Now that really did make my day.


The sun is shining this morning - yippeeee!! and should shine again tomorrow too, so I am going to put wood preserve on my greenhouse. Even more mess on my hands after that just to add to the printer ink already covering them!!! Enjoy the Bank Holiday. x

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Bet that was a lot of fun :)
xoxo Sioux