Thursday 17 June 2010

HOW DO I TELL YOU THIS

Well, we arrived at Weston Park for the model flying show, yesterday and were completely set up in time for Lindsay's 2pm show on QVC. I tried ringing in but was told the lines were busy, so I texted x2 only to be told that the competition had ended?? Never mind, I'm sure she had a wonderful day and I'll catch up with her when I get home.

Now then, the title of this post. You know how my DH fell down the steps of the motorhome on our last trip, breaking his hand and ribs, well - I fell down them yesterday!!!!!!!

My foot just slipped from under me and down I went. Fortunately, I only skinned and bruised my leg but I was a bit frightened. It seems we must start drinking more because we would fall more easily if we were a bit tiddly.

Thank you for all the comments on my WOYWW post. As you can tell, my 'dongle' is working perfectly here and I have 4 bars on 3G which is brilliant. As for my ink pad storage, it's actually a really useful box insert that I bought from Tesco, not part of an 18 box storage system. It works perfectly too. Just off to do a bit of crafting following a trip into Telford earlier. It's boiling hot so need to cool down a bit.

See ya. xx

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

OMG I hope you are ok. What a pair you are. Oh golly you will have to start drinking. You take care of yourself. Love Hazelxoxox

Heather said...

Well, I don't know, what a pair you are - you're not safe to be let out! *LOL* Glad you didn't hurt yourself seriously though, but it would've been a bit of a shake up. Now just go and enjoy the rest of your holiday, you two, without anymore mishaps!!! :o) Heather x

Anonymous said...

Oh no Joanne. Poor you. I hope you manage to enjoy the rest of your holiday with no more mishaps. Lindsay did really well on Tuesday didn't she? Take car and look forward to catching up with you soon. S xxx