Friday 14 May 2010

WARM AND SUNNY

What a gorgeous day today. Hardly any wind, warm sunshine and the most beautiful scenery on this gorgeous east coast. Our last day here as we are off to Beverley tomorrow to see our Susi and family. Not seen her for 17months!!
Anyway, part of today was very special. Not only did we have the most tasty fish and chips in the country - yes Hels we had some more (Whitby fish is the very best) but I bought £42 worth of wood-backed rubber stamps for - wait for it - £5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's a bargain.
If I can get the ipcture to load - took 1hour last night! - you will see my Personal Impressions bargain.

3 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous stamps. What a find! Have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Heather said...

Ooh, Joanne, Whitby fish & chips! Takes me back many, many years to when Graham & I lived there for a year - what an experience! And what a bargain with the stamps too - how did you manage that? Heather x

sharon said...

Wow what a bargain! Sorry I have been a bit quiet of later. Wedding plans have been all systems go! 3 months today! Thank you for my lovely package! xxx