Tuesday 18 May 2010

A QUICK THANK YOU

Sending emails when we are away is so time consuming and sometimes impossible, that posting on my blog is the easy way to contact everyone. So, I would just like to thank you all for your wonderful comments over the past 2 weeks, especially yesterday following Terry's accident.
He is taking pain killers to keep him comfy but does appear more himself now that his back and knee are less sore. Our Mick is coming this evening to put the A-frame on the car and hook it up to the motorhome because it's just too heavy for me. We will wonder back home tomorrow.
My blog candy giveaway will be my first crafty priority and I think I may just make it bigger than I first thought. So, to be in with a chance of winning it, keep those comments coming up to midnight on 23rd, that's Sunday, and I will get 'pot arm' to pick the winner - or will I make it two????????
Luv to you all. xxx

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, glad to hear things are a bit better for you today,
Hope you have a very safe journey back home, Love Hazelxoxo

Gez Butterworth said...

Goodness me Joanne. What a nasty shock for you both. Glad to hear your DH is on the mend. Hope you get home safely. Hugs, Gez.xx