Sunday 30 May 2010

NOT SURE IF..........

I'm not sure whether we have bitten off more than we can chew. It was a nice thought while it lasted, but now it's very close to being a reality.
There's a possibility that both DH and I may need a very long lie down in a dark quiet place for at least a month from this time next week. That together with several Valium may just put us right once more - although there is doubt we were ever right in the first place!!!
Ok, I'm rambling. The thing is, we are having our 7yr old granddaughter this week for half term. I feel ill already!!
She wants to craft with her Anan (me) and fly grandad's helicopters, Oh dear!!!
If I am not seen again, it was nice knowing you all.
xxx

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Joanne you will be fine, Sure if you lock her in a room with crafty stuff she will be happy! :0)
Thanks so much for my birthday card it was a lovely surprise. Takle care of yourselvves and don't pop too many pills!!! LOL Hazelxox