Thursday 22 April 2010

ONLY ONE MORE TO MAKE


I've made another chunky book page - yippeee!! - so now I'm on with the last one.
To quote Heather 'please feel free to use lots of embellishments/textures/fibres on the front of your pages', so I have! Just hope these books close.
Anyway, here is 'heart and soul'. Nothing like it was going to be.
Note Tim's gorgeous swirl page edge die, it's amazing. The best bit is, when you have cut the page edge, you end up with a gorgeous border from the bit you cut off. I distressed the whole page with various inks and edged all around with a gold pen. The swirls are embossed in gold. I made 2 grunge flowers, always tricky especially the tiny one, and the frame has a stamped heart under the embossing which is from one of Tim's ATC stamps. A bit of wire and beads, a few embellishments and job done.

2 comments:

SDCrafts said...

Very pretty, Joanne. I like this, a lot.

Heather said...

I love this page, Joanne - the soft colours, the wonderful ornate border and the gorgeous grungey flowers! Heather x