Monday 19 April 2010

A 3 CHALLENGE CARD


At last I've managed to get on the net after trying for days. As soon as I get on, it kicks me out so fingers crossed for this post.

This little card meets these challenges:

Copic Colour challenge #60 Click Here

B93 -light crockery blue or BG93 - green grey

E47 - dark brown

Y23 - yellowish beige ( I used Y21)


Lily of the Valley challenge # 51 - a sketch click here


Totally Papercrafts challenge #12 - spring click here


I hope that if you click on the post title you will be ushered to the relevant blogs, but if not, their links are in the side bar of my blog.

I've had this flower fairy stamp for ages and think that this is the first time I have used it. I used the Copics to colour her then distressed the edges with bundled sage ink. The base paper is from K & co and the flower fairy card is from my stash as is the ribbon. The lovely little flowers are Prima. I tried to colour a gold peeloff greeting using a green Copic but it didn't come out too well.

I'm glad I've got this far tonight. Let's hope it loads now.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Joanne
beautiful card, lovely image great colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, you have done a fab job with the sketch, love the sweet image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the Valley" this week big hugs Pops x x x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week. You have not linked direct to this post so I'm hoping I have left a comment on the right card.