Monday 15 February 2010

MONKEY PUZZLE


I hope you all enjoyed yesterday and were spoiled rotten by your other halves, (what day was it?) You may guess, I didn't receive a card, flowers, hug or a kiss. Must be the cold weather LOL. Never mind eh!

Anyway, I did make a card for the Dare U 2 Digi stamp challenge #31 - Punches. Check out the link on the R/H of my blog in my blog list.

The cheeky monkey is a digi image which I tried to colour with Copics. The paper is from Creative Imaginations apart from the handmade piece which is from my stash. I've used 3 punches. I tried to punch the 2 corners with one of those punches that takes a nick out of each side so that I could wrap some string up and down the card, but one worked and the other didn't, so I chopped each off using part of a circle punch. The jig saw pieces are made using a Woodware punch and the grass is made with my MS icicles edge punch.

It was a bit of fun to make. Off to have a go at another challenge now.

1 comment:

Fab said...

That's a great card, I love those puzzle pieces on the side. Thank you for playing the Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge. X Fab