Thursday 25 February 2010

COPIC COLOUR CHALLENGE #53


Please click the link on the side bar for the Copic Colour Challenge.

#53 challenge is to use these colours:

YG03 - Yellow Green

Y17 - Golden Yellow

C-7 - Cool Grey no 7

I'm doing well with my Copic collection as I now only need 1 pen so I had these colours because they are all Ciao colours. The patterned paper is one I have had for years and is by Magenta. I thought it time I started to use my 'special' papers and stop 'oodling' at them. The image is a digi one, the frame is a Nellie's frame, the flowers are Prima, the leaf ribbon is from Dawn's store and the rest is from my stash.

I think the colours for this week are super and I enjoyed playing with them.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Such a cute card, love it!

Beverley said...

Great job on the CCC card you did for this week...I love it.
Have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley