Thursday 18 February 2010

BLOSSOM


First of all, may I say a big thank you to Artyjen for replying to my plea of where to buy a project pan for my melt pot. I've ordered one from Graphicus and it's already on it's way. Now that's service.

Only 3 more lots of penicillin to go to clear up this skin infection that suddently appeared on my cheeks - face cheeks that is LOL. I thought this year was going to be illness-free after the awful time I had in 2009, but so far, I've had that awful stomach bug and now this infection. Anyway, I will not be pulled down again by illness, just 'cos I get my prescriptions free now doesn't mean I have to have any!!! Onwards and upwards I say!

Back to crafting. The challenge this fortnight on Lily of the Valley #47,(http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/) is a lovely sketch. I love these challenges because, for me, half the work is done. This is my entry. I've used PM papers, Prima flowers, a peeloff I coloured with a white Sakura souffle pen, ribbon and buttons from my stash, my Nellies frames, the beautiful Sugar Nellie stamp - Blossom - hence the post title and my Copics - of which I now have a grand total of 142!!!! Whoopee!

I have used this weeks Copic Colour Challenge #52 colours; C3 - cool grey, R11 - pale cherry pink, G21 - lime green. Click on the link on the R/H of my blog to see their challenge blog and, hey! have a go.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Great choice of image, I have it too.I love the oval mount you have used with the decorated edge. Whose make is it? hugs Shelley

Please take a peek at my blog - thanks.

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

TARJA L said...

Beautiful card and cute image.

Dawny P said...

Awww how sweet is this!! Love the image and colours you used, and it's a great take on Jacqui's sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at LOTV this week. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Artyjen said...

Super card and so many Copics! :) I find myself spending far too long thinking about the layout of a card...sketches are fab to follow.
xoxo
P.S. You are welcome

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Joanne, such a pretty card and lovely colours. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Bev said...

Such an adorable card, thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

Pop's Cards said...

Awww how sweet is this!! Love the image and colours you used, and it's a great take on our sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at LOTV this week. Big hugs Pops x

Adele said...

What a pretty card, the colour look great with this image. Thank you for playing the Copic Colour Challenge.

xxx

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card.I love your image and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-