Thursday 7 January 2010

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW...


Heather's new challenge is designed to use some old crafty stash together with a little bit of new. You have to make 3 ATCs each with at least 3 'old' crafty bits and 1 new.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to craft just now because we have ordered a new bed and there is a lot of work to do in the bedroom before it arrives, which should be next week. The weather may delay it's delivery. I have been decorating and will take a few days before the final touches. DH has helped with dismantling wall cupboards, replacing coving and stripping wallpaper, but we also had to go out to buy new materials. Therefore, my crafting time is stiffled just now.

I made these cards for Heather's challenge, but will not send them just yet incase I do find more time later.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Joanne, Wow a new bed lucky you.
I got some lovely post today. Thsanks so much. It was great to get something nice!!! Will make a few for you over the weekend. Hope you don't have too much snow. We hardly have any!!!!
Love Hazelxo

Unknown said...

Wonderful ATC's Joanne.

Good Luck with the decorating and I bet it will be lovely once finished and your new bed in.

Hugs

Joanne xx

sharon said...

Hope you find some time to craft! I think I may have guessed your post below. Love to all.xx