Tuesday 15 December 2009

A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU







My, do I have a treat for you. My special friend from Devon, Sylvia, sent me some photos today of her latest project. Now to me, Sylvia is an amazing all-rounder. She can do so many crafty things that she puts most to shame. We swap ATCs. which is how we met, and they are so precise, colour co-ordinated and a pleasure to see, but most of all, every time she uses a border peel off, it is perfectly straight. I nick named her the peel off Queen.



However, just look what she has been up to - and all by hand!!! Patchwork quilts. There's expertise, then there's GENIUS!!

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, Makes me think of when I was wee and my Granny made one. I love the colours they are super.
Hope all is well with you this week, Love HAzelxo