Thursday 31 December 2009

OUT WITH 2009 and ......


Out with 2009 and in with 2010.

Like most of you, I don't have a clue where this year has gone. Having been ill for about 10months of it, I feel that I have hardly done anything except attend doctor and hospital appointments. The joys of being 60 eh? Anyway, on a much happier note, I am fit and well and ready to start 2010 in a positive way and to heck with anything else.

I have made some wonderful friends since I started paper crafting, many this year, and now have 5 ATC swapping buddies. I generally make 6 ATCs the same, or similar, 5 for my pals and 1 to swap at demos and workshops. Speaking of which, these have allowed me to get to know some amazing professional crafters and may I say, become friends too. I feel really honoured. This photo is of the fabulous birthday card I received from Lindsay Mason and which is now framed and hanging in my workroom.

Another of my passions this year is this blog. By looking at other crafty blogs, I have been able to take my cards to a higher level, and by commenting on their masterpieces, I have felt part of this amazing worldwide community without having to venture outside my door. Many give away blog candy - here is a good opportunity to mention http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/ who are currently doing just that - which adds to the excitement whether you win or not. I have generally 'had a ball'.

So I say OUT WITH 2009 and IN WITH 2010, I really can't wait.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all crafters, blog hoppers, their families, infact, to everyone everywhere.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joanne

I wanted to pop along to your blog and personally wish you a very Happy New Year and I hope all good things come to you and your family in 2010. Thank you for your continued support on my blog, your time and comments are always very much appreciated.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

chris said...

happy and HEALTHY new year Joanne. your blog is lovely. love this frame ther is lots of interest in it.
love chris xx

sharon said...

Happy New Year to my crafty friend! Looking forward to more swaps in 2010! xx