Sunday 6 December 2009

NO. 6 IS FINISHED

I am so enjoying making these tags this year. I didn't have very much stock last year, and even less in 2007, so even though I still lack many of the Ranger products, I have a better understanding of how to use all the 'goodies' I have got.

Quite a lot of that is down to people like Lindsay Mason, who, being a trained Ranger demonstrator, imparts her knowledge to us less able crafters. Thanks Lindsay.

Anyway, here is #6. Took ages for the stickles to dry, but I got it together in the end.

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

How spooky I nearly went with a sleigh too! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! LOL
xoxo

sonia said...

Joanne all your tags are fabulous - well done you! I attempted one with my newly bought 'stuff'! email to follow.....sonia

Gez Butterworth said...

Great tag. Love your tree. Well Done.xx