Wednesday 23 December 2009

ALTERATIONS


I just knew 2010 was going to be exciting.

Check out Tim Holtz's latest blog where he describes his new range - ALTERATIONS. This is the name of his range of dies which he has designed for Sizzix.

I for one cannot wait, especially for the scrolls and flourishes, which will be an amazing addition to the crafting booty. To be able to cut those intricate designs from grungeboard and papers ourselves will add such a lot to cards and scrap pages. I love flourishes of all kinds, stamps, rub ons, peel offs etc. so a die is a must for me.
I made this page a couple of months ago. The flourish is from a grungeboard set and shows the type which can be achieved with the new dies. I am about to make the facing page and now won't bother about using my last grunge flourish - not that Toby isn't worth it anyway!

No comments: