Thursday 26 November 2009

MORE STASH


I was bad again yesterday.

I am lucky enough to live close to Cardcraft Plus in Preston. They are printers for several well-known craft companies such as:

Kanban

Hunkydory

Towards the back of their shop is a large pigeon hole rack which is 'stuffed' full of seconds or trial pieces of card and paperstock. An A4 box (depth 4cm) full of your choice is a mere £4.99!!!!!!

Just look at my choice this time. Coloured mirri card, shiny 320gsm card, glitter card, foiled card, Hunkydory toppers, foiled paper inserts, foiled aperture card, etc. etc..

Some of this card was on Create and Craft today presented by Leonie. The card samples were amazing.

All I have to do now is try and find somewhere to store it!!!!

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya Joanne, WOW these look great. Lucky you. I got my ATCs yesterday from you and will post some out to you by the weekend. I have NOT put your address near the washing machine this time!!! LOL Hazelxox