Wednesday 18 November 2009

LATEST ATC SWAPS


Sonia, one of my swapping buddies, sent me a batch of 3 cards this week. Aren't they brilliant?


1. Serendipity - I love these colours. Browns and oranges are amongst my favourites. The neat, little message says it all.

2. JP - What can I say? This is specially for me. The lovely flower and leaf paper is the perfect size for an ATC and Sonia has cut away part of it to make some of the leaves stand out around the card. I love the delicate initials and the glitsy highlight she has given them. One to treasure me thinks.

3. Summer 09 - Despite the words I felt warm and definitely in holiday mood with this card.


Sonia has a very clever knack of using pictures and different elements that are tiny and perfect for ATCs. I am so happy to swap with her.

No comments: