Sunday 11 October 2009

THE CRAFT GARDEN MONTHLY CHALLENGE


I love Prima flowers. They are so realistic but versatile too. You can change the colours if necessary simply by using an ink pad. Brilliant.

However, my main source, from an ebay shop, now has their own web site aptly named The Craft Garden, http://www.thecraftgarden/ .co.uk. The lady who owns this site has thrown up a challenge to create a card, scrapbook page or whatever takes your fancy, using flowers. There is a lovely prize for the randomly picked winner. There will be other challenges, each running from the 1st of the month to the last day of that month. Simply visit the blog http://thecraftgarden.blogspot.com/ for details, and have a go.

This was an ideal opportunity for me to make another page for Toby's album, so a big thank you to the Craft Garden for giving me this little incentive.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Hiya,

Thanks for taking part in the challenge. It's fab.

I just wanted to mention that the shop is www.thecraftgarden.co.uk not theflowergarden. Just didn't want you to come back to the link and then lose me. The blog is www.thecraftgarden.blogspot.com

Good luck in the draw

Joanne said...

Oh Kelly, silly me. I did know that too. Just off to make amends. PS I told all my crafty friends the correct address. Sorry. x