Thursday 22 October 2009

AN EARLY VISIT TO SANTA


Thought it time to let Santa know what I would like for Xmas. He seemed a bit pre-occupied however, so I let him continue reading his OK magazine. Note the black cat on his bed. It was real unlike the white one!
I've had another 'play' with my blog layout today and managed to lose the green around Toby. I've also added more photos to my Flickr if you are interested.
I watched all but 45mins of craft day on QVC on Tuesday. My eyes are so square now but hey! I had a ball. It was the best full day they have produced so far. Those Martha Stewart products were amazing and took me back to my childhood. I bought the loop punches. Can't wait for those to arrive. Several other items will be winging their way to my house also. Such a bad girl!!!!

No comments: