Wednesday 23 September 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Here we go again. Isn't that a line from a song? Anyway, we are off down the dreaded M6 south then onto the dreaded M5 to Tewksbury and the 3D model helicopter flying show.

Now to me 3D means building up a picture a bit at a time to create a decoupaged image, but to men who fly helicopters it means doing things with them that real helicopters don't do like flying upside down and trying to cut the grass with the rotors!! Now you tell me where the sense is in that.

I've packed loads of craft and hope to make Xmas cards, but it seems I have been allocated the job of making brews for the members of the club that my husband belongs to. Oh dear! Anyway, must go as we are all packed and ready for the off. Back after the weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely meeting you last weekend, Joanne, and glad "mermaid" found a good home! Have a great weekend & make sure you get some crafting time in, between brewing up all those cuppas!!!