Monday 17 August 2009

OFF TO THE ALLOTMENT!


No not me I'm afraid. I should have given some time to my son and daughter-in-law's allotment this year, especially as they have had so much on these past few months. But, alas, my shoulder won't even let me do my own garden. I will be so glad to get it sorted but goodness knows when that will happen.

Anyway, this gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp just spoke pink and brown to me for some strange reason, probably because those colours are the only matching copic caio pens I have - at the moment! - and I just so wanted to have a go with them. I used a peachy one and a brown one on the trousers and tried to blend them a bit with the clear blending pen. Didn't have a clue what I was doing, but bits went grey just where it looks ok. I was amazed.

I chose the papers from Papermania Simply Elegant. I just love these papers and will definitely have more once they are all used. Some flowers and leaves from my recent Prima purchase and job done.

My dad was an artist, amongst other amazing things, but was always disappointed that I couldn't draw or paint. I can wallpaper and paint almost as good as him though. I think he would reckon I have improved a bit, at least on this card anyway.

No comments: