Sunday 7 June 2009

SUNBATHING


Not had chance to blog lately because the sun came out!!!

Being a rare sight I just had to make the most of it and now have a lovely tan, (got a lot of white bits still though!) I tried to compute outside and despite being in the shade, couldn't see the screen so I gave up.

I've managed to complete my stack of cards for the troops and have made 51 A6 to go abroad and 38 to sell for funds towards our returning injured lads. I'll take them to Dawn's next weekend when I go to Lindsay's workshop.

Having read Leonie's blog about her piece in the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, I bought it. However, it led to a bit of a spend becaue I fell in love with Sugar Nellie stamps. Made by Funkykits they are gorgeous. Must have more!! I bought 2, Fragile Beauty and Country Garden and spent some time yesterday simply colouring in the images. I'll pop on a photo of a card I made later in the summer because it's for my lovely step daughter and she will see it before she should if I show it now.

We have had the most amazing time for over 12months now, feeding birds in the garden. The number of different species visiting us is unbelievable. There are 2 pairs of blackbirds coming, both of which appear to be on their 2nd batch of young. Mrs Blackie was also inspired by the sunshine to do a bit of bathing in it!!

No comments: