Wednesday 1 April 2009

SUNNY DAYS

Dry, sunny days at last, or at least 'til this weekend. We have so much maintenance to do outside and are plodding our way through it all.

Today, my hubby and I made some 18" high windbreak extensions to go along the back fence. The wind blows your socks off when coming from that direction so hope these will help. Hope to put them in place tomorrow. I painted some fencing and was so hot in the sunshine I had to wear shorts!! Of course as soon as I changed into them, the sun went in!!!

Not done a lot of crafting for a while but have received some fantastic ATCs from my swapping buddies. I hope to put photos of them on my Flickr as soon as possible. Off to Dawn Bibby's demo this weekend. Can't wait to see our Leonie and the new items from CHA. I would like some more Tim Holtz stuff. Should really leave my purse at home but I know that won't happen. Bye for now then.

No comments: