Friday 6 March 2009

SYLVIA'S ATCs


I received these amazing cards today and just have to share them with you because I think they are too gorgeous to be kept 'under wraps'.

My lovely friend, Sylvia, is a very clever crafter. Not only can she produce beautiful ATCs, but she is a marvel at quilting, cake decorating, knitting, flower arranging...... in fact, most things. Her paper crafting passion is pergamano. I named her last year, the National peel off queen because if you look closely at the edge of the kitten card you will see how precise the placing of the peel off border is. The colours she uses always compliment the topping and her imaginitive use of ways to attach the vellum amaze me. Look closely at the yellow rose card and you may see that the vellum is neatly sewn onto the card around the punched side. So clever.

I am very lucky to be able to swap cards with Sylvia and now have amassed quite a collection. They are even more special to me because I have no chance of ever trying to make a pergamano card and I just love looking and admiring them.

Thank you Sylvia.

No comments: