Thursday 15 January 2009

SCRAPBOOK PAGE NO. 1



A bit of a cheat because I made this 8x8 page at the beginning of last year.

I really want to make 12x12 pages so I'm going to have a go at enlarging this one and encorporating some journaling aswell. I suppose I have to start somewhere so this is it!

However, today I had a sneak at the Tim Holtz blog and he has included a link to the bad girls web. WOW!, if you are interested in scrapbooking - or even any card craft - have a look at this web. It's just the help I was looking for in order to make this book of Toby.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Hi there Joanne! I just read your post on Tim Holtz's blog and I wanted to thank you for your kind words and invite you to come sign up and be a part of the Bad Girls community. I am a DT member there.

We love having new members, especially new scrapbookers!!!, come to the site and see what we have to offer.

We are getting ready to launch a new inspiration blog with in the next few days and have some other exciting things lined up for 2009.

So if you haven't already, I would love it if you registered and introduced yourself :)

Have a great day!

Joanne said...

Hi Dena,
Believe me when I say how blown away I am with the bad girls gallery. I know the USA scrapbookers are possibly the best and your team are no exception. I really want to make some gorgeous pages of my Toby because he was gorgeous and his memory is important. I hope not to let either of you down and will register. Many thanks for the invite. Luv Joanne x