Thursday 8 January 2009

CRAFTING AGAIN


In a bid to get crafting again, I made 3 tags from the 2008 Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas.
I enjoyed every minute, learnt new techniques and spent about £200 on materials I previously didn't have!!!!!!
A neighbour was thrilled with her Xmas card from us and my husband told her that it was good because it cost about £5,000 to make!!! Now all the crafters amongst us know that just isn't true - don't we?? This hobby is so adictive, I certainly don't know where to stop but I have great fun so what does it matter.
The tags are going to form my 2009 Xmas cards and the techniques are exciting to do. I just need to adapt them to my own designs and that's where I have problems so starting in January should give me enough time - she says!
I hope to pop a few pics on my Flickr this week so if you are interested keep having a look.

No comments: