Saturday 2 August 2008

JUST BY CHANCE


When I sent a pack of ATCs to Leonie's club some months ago little did I know that commenting on a beautiful pink spirelli ATC I received in return would lead to meeting a lovely lady plus creating what is now a firm friendship.

Not only do we email each other almost daily, but we have exchanged greetings cards, spoken on the phone, exchanged more ATCs, and better than anything, we actually met on 30 June when I went down south on holiday for 6 weeks. We both share the feeling that we have known each other all our lives. How special is that!

Without Leonie's ATC club, this friendship would never have happened.

So Leonie, from both Sylvia and me (Joanne) - THANK YOU very much.

1 comment:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Its amazing how things work out isnt it....6weeks too! What a break!