Monday 30 June 2008

DOGPUSS - Fab Friday #15 - Decoupage Delights


I love decoupage. The cutting out is sometimes a bit hard but the end result is worth the effort. This ATC took me a few days because we moved from Poole last Sunday and went to Seaton in Devon to meet a friend I have made through Leonie's ATC club. What a fantastic experience and what a fabulous lady. More on that when I get home as the web link 'on the go' only allows so much.

This little kitten can't make up it's mind whether to be a cat or a dog. It certainly loves wearing hats too. Simple cutting put together with 3D foam squares. It gave me a laugh so I hope you like it too.

2 comments:

sharon said...

What a cute dog and how great that have moved near your crafting friend. Leonie's club has been great for us all to meet and learn and take inpiration from each other.
Happy Crafting!

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh too!! It's fab!! :0) x